Sunday 16 October 2016

New Design Team Members

Thank you everyone who applied to be on our design team.
We now have three new members, who I think will be a great addition to the team.
Please welcome...

Here's a bit more about them;

Raechelle
Hello! :)  I am Raechelle (pronounced Rachel) and I live in Conroe, TX along with my husband and youngest daughter. We have a blended family of six children, five girls and one boy. Our other five children are grown and live all over the US, with the exception of our second youngest daughter who is currently stationed in Romania. We are a proud military family! Two of our daughters are active duty Navy, our son is an Army Veteran, and our oldest daughter is a Navy Veteran. We have three sweet granddaughters, although we have only been able to meet one of them. I am a stay-at-home mom for our youngest daughter who has Crohn's disease as well as other medical conditions. Thankfully she is in remission at the time and is able to live a somewhat normal teenage life. 

I have been scrapping for about 15 years now and enjoy pushing myself to expand me creativity. I still marvel at how we can all take a sketch, some photos, paper, and embellishments and end up with unique expressions of ourselves. You can see more of my work by visiting my blog :: http://raebellus.blogspot.com/ 





Tracy P
Hi there!  I'm Tracy and I'm from NW Indiana.  I live a blessed life with a great supportive husband and together we've raised a happy/loving blended family of four. 
I started scrapbooking in 2003, by taking a local class out of curiosity, and that's all it took!  I have been addicted ever since.  In the last few years I have been able to spend more time creating and it's now become more of a lifestyle rather than a hobby. 
As for my style, that's really hard to pinpoint since I am all over the place.  Sometimes it depends on my picture or my product or even my mood but I do tend to lean towards a more simple, clean look.  However, I'm always up for a challenge and for trying new techniques, which I feel keeps me up to date with all the new scrapbook trends and pushes me from my comfort zone.

Vivian L
Hi, I'm Vivian and I'm from Indiana, but now reside in Texas. I started scrapbooking in 1998 when it was nothing more than a few decorative cutting scissors to work with. Since then, I have spent many years developing my own unique style. I love playing with die cuts for my cards and 3-D projects. But for my layouts, I tend to stay with the clean look with lots of negative space. Scrapbooking eventually led to my second love, photography. For both of these creative styles, my favorite subject is my son with his big, blue eyes.
You can find me at www.vivansdesk.blogspot.com
Thank you

Please come back next week to see the new members first challenge layouts. I can't wait to see what they came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!